เครื่องตรวจสอบวัตถุต้องสงสัยแบบเอกซเรย์ Astrophysics รุ่น XIS-5335
The XIS-5335 is a compact X-Ray Inspection System with tunnel dimensions 53.3 x 35.4 cm (21” x 14”). The XIS-5335 is the smallest system in the XIS series and is designed for screening objects ranging from mailroom parcels to purses and backpacks.
The XIS-5335 x-ray inspection system has been installed at various checkpoint locations including government buildings, private hotels, and corporate mailrooms. Mounted on a compact frame with heavy duty roller casters, the XIS-5335 can be easily relocated to any site in need of an immediate screening solution.
It offers the best in compact checkpoint security: quality, low cost ownership, flexibility and performance.
Tunnel Size (W x H):
53.3 cm x 35.4 cm/ 21” x 14”
Dimensions (L x W x H):
132 cm x 76.2 cm x 123 cm/ 52” x 30” x 48.4”
90kV, Operating at 84kV
เครื่องตรวจสอบวัตถุต้องสงสัยแบบเอกซเรย์ Smiths Detection รุ่น HI-SCAN 100100T
The HI-SCAN 100100T is a state-of -the art X-ray inspection system for scanning objects up to a size of 100 X 100 cm.
The HI-SCAN 100100T is specially designed to meet the needs and applications of airports, customs facilities, transportation operations, carriers, parcel services or wherever high security and total screening of large objects are required.
The low installation height of the HI-SCAN 100100T conveyor system facilitates the connection of supplementary feed and/or discharge conveyor systems for heavy freight.
- Ideal method of inspecting oversized baggage and freight
- Ease of handling heavy goods via low conveyor belt
- Outstanding image quality with new HiTraX electronics
- Wire detectability AWG 38
- New HI MAT Plus technology for better material distinction
- Tunnel size in optimal proportion to entire system
- Typical steel penetration 31 mm
เครื่องตรวจสอบวัตถุต้องสงสัยแบบเอกซเรย์ Smiths Detection รุ่น HS-7555i
The HI-SCAN 7555i is a compact x-ray inspection system with a tunnel opening of 755 mm (30“) wide by 555 mm ( 22“) high. This tunnel size is ideally suited to screening checked luggage and packages as well as briefcases, handbags and other small items.
Online image analysis methods to support the operator’s work, and a new man-machine interface configured according to ergonomic requirements, are pointing the way to the future for this kind of system. Innovative technique and a high degree of reliability, make this system an excellent tool for covering sensitive fields of inspection.
- High-End processor technology
- High-Speed digital signal transmission
- HI-MAT Plus advanced material classification
- High Image resolution
- 24 Bit real time image processing
- New ergonomic user interface
- Free programmable priority keys
เครื่องตรวจสอบวัตถุต้องสงสัยแบบเอกซเรย์ Smiths Detection รุ่น HS-5030si
HEIMANN X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEM
The HI-SCAN 5030si X-ray inspection system is part of a compact range that has achieved more than 3,000 installations worldwide. Planned in modular design as a tabletop system, HI-SCAN 5030si offers considerable flexibility, making it suitable for several different applications. Due to its small foot print and robust casters it is easily wheeled even through narrow spaces and over rugged terrain to any place where personal belongings and other items need to be screened
- Compact and flexible solution for stationary and mobile applications
- Tunnel opening of 50 x 30 cm
- Easy to use
- Typical penetration 16 mm of steel, wire resolution up to AWG 39