ระบบวิเคราะห์คนเข้าร้าน Brickstream 3D
Used in thousands of locations around the world, Brickstream 3D uses stereo vision analytics for people counting, queue management and in-store analytics. It provides highly accurate anonymous information about how people move into, around and out of physical places such as stores.
Brickstream 3D smart device is used by retailers, mall operators entertainment venues, transportation facilities, healthcare facilities and others to improve customer service, optimize labour and increase revenues.
- Collects and stores metrics at one minute intervals
- Simultaneously counts adults, children, and shopping units in separate data streams
- Filters objects based on height, shape and size, i.e. children, shopping carts, and strollers as desired
- Robust and accurate metrics across a broad set of environments: indoor/outdoor and high traffic
- Adjusts automatically to environmental changes such as lighting and temperature
- IP addressable, enabling remote management and support, including software upgrades
- No PC required in the store
- Simple, intuitive web interface provides full device configuration and management capabilities\
- Easy, unobtrusive, overhead mounting with support for oblique views. Devices available in white and black
- Supports scheduled streaming digital video output for remote data validation
- Flash memory stores configuration settings and up to 80 days of data
- Data packaged in XML packets and delivered over HTTP protocol, FTP, or daily e-mail
- Digital IO for external device and system integration